Pointe de la verdure Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Pointe de la verdure? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 4 that allow pets. Read about the most popular Pointe de la verdure hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Canella Beach Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with 2 restaurants and a private beach. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at Karibea Beach Resort Gosier, Salako. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Karaibes Residence. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities.
Planning your trip to Pointe de la verdure
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 21°F
- April to June: the average is 31°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Pointe de la verdure is 37 mm
Exploring Pointe de la verdure with your pet
Known for its sports and casinos, Pointe de la verdure has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Grande-Terre. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Plage de la Datcha. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at WEST INDIES PET SHOP, Kaz' Animal or L'Animal Rit.