Guests will want to experience the cycling, beaches and restaurants in Poetto. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance. A top attraction is Emerson.
- There are 6 Poetto hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Poetto
- Top activities include cycling and a marina, whereas Cagliari Marina Piccola, Diverland, and Antichi-Cammini Matteo Casula Day Tours are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include National Archaeological Museum, Citadel of Museums, and Cagliari Roman Amphitheatre
- Nora and Bastion of Saint Remy are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Emerson, Skipper, and Nature Park of Molentargius-Saline are several places worth visiting
Getting around Poetto
Poetto has plenty of options for transport. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Poetto
You might like one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Nautilus
- Vento di Sabbia
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Nautilus with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas Vento di Sabbia has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Poetto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 408 millimetres of rain falls on Poetto each year