Search Pleven Hotels, Pleven Province
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 May 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Pleven has to offer including the waterfalls, zoo and entertainment choices. The relaxing and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. In Pleven, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pleven
The city's cultural venues include Pleven Regional Historical Museum and Pleven Epopee 1877. Notable city landmarks like Pleven Panorama and Vazrazhdane Square might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find The Covered Bridge in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Pleven, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Rostov Hotel is located in the heart of Pleven. This 3-star hotel in Pleven features a casino, free WiFi and a nightclub.
- Hotel Rostow is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Pleven features parking.
Dressing for Pleven
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Pleven gets about 519.20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C