Overview of AluaSoul Palma
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Twin Room, Pool View
Twin Room, Sea View
Double Room Single Use
Double Room Single Use, Sea View (& Pool View)
About this area
Playa de Palma
Located in Playa de Palma's Can Pastilla neighbourhood, AluaSoul Palma is near the airport and near the beach. Basilica of St. Francis and Paseo Maritime are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Playa de Palma and El Arenal Beach. Check out an event or a game at Iberostar Stadium, and consider making time for Palma Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. With kayaking, scuba diving and waterskiing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Playa de Palma travel guide
- Playa de Palma - 13 min walk
- Palma Aquarium - 6 min drive
- El Arenal Beach - 14 min drive
- Basilica of St. Francis - 15 min drive
- Port of El Arenal - 16 min drive
- Marratxi Pont d Inca Station - 10 min drive
- Son Fuster Vell Station - 10 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 4 min drive
- Peletón - 6 min walk
- Rías Gallegas - 7 min walk
- Marisquería - 7 min walk
- La Payesita - 7 min walk
- La Mejillonera - 7 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Amenities
Location and food were good. Rooms were outdated, staff occasionally seemed like they hated their jobs and didn’t want to be serving the guests, which was uncomfortable. You had to pay for water with your dinner, which a I found absurd and when I asked for ice for my room they told me to check with the bar and pay one euro. Both ridiculous ways to nickel and dime their guest I thought. My wife and I stayed for two weeks, and were put off by the small things, like the ones listed above and again when we’d requested more instant coffee packets for our room after we’d used the two we were given the first night, we were told we could only have tea. We ended up buying our own at the supermarket.