Search Hotels in Pitlochry
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Pitlochry give high marks for the entertainment choices and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and countryside, this city will delight tourists with its theatres, shopping and local tours. A top sight in the city is Lochaber Geopark.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodation options in Pitlochry
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 54.1 mi (87 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pitlochry
Well known for its theatres, the city's cultural venues include Pitlochry Festival Theatre, Edradour Distillery and Bells Blair Athol Distillery. Notable city landmarks like Blair Castle and Pitlochry Power Station and Dam might be worth a visit. The hiking trails and countryside highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lochaber Geopark, Loch Tummel and Loch Rannoch.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cairngorms National Park, 29.8 mi/48 km from the heart of the city, and Glenshee Ski Centre, which is 18 mi (29 km) away.
Getting around Pitlochry
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Pitlochry Station, Pitlochry Blair Atholl Station or Pitlochry Rannoch Station. Pitlochry might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pitlochry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 701.60 millimetres of rain falls on Pitlochry each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 17°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pitlochry?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pitlochry, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Pitlochry?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Pitlochry?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Pitlochry?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pitlochry?
What's the best high-end hotel in Pitlochry?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Pitlochry?
Pitlochry Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pitlochry by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pitlochry Airports
- Accommodation near Pitlochry Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pitlochry
- Choose Your Pitlochry Hotel Style
- Search Pitlochry Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pitlochry
- Hotels Near Pitlochry, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends