Get an overview of this hotel3-star Pisa hotel in Pisa City Centre, walk to Leaning Tower
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Pisa City Centre, this hotel is steps away from Orto Botanico di Pisa, Leaning Tower and Museo dell'Opera del Duomo. Knight's Square and Piazza dei Miracoli are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, Concierge services and A computer station.
All 13 soundproofed properties feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
Hotel Francesco has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
IN DOMO – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves breakfast.Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR6 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after midnight
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR30 per night
- Hotel Francesco Pisa
- Hotel Francesco
- Francesco Pisa
- Francesco Hotel Pisa
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Children aged 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.