Visiting Piedras Negras
Visitors to Piedras Negras are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Piedras Negras
- The closest major airport is in Piedras Negras, Coahuila (PDS-Piedras Negras Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Del Rio, TX (DRT-Del Rio Intl.), 51.5 mi (82.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Piedras Negras
The city is notable for landmarks like Sanctuary of Guadalupe, Gran Plaza and Three Cultures Square. Additionally, you might want to add Amistad Reservoir to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Piedras Negras. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Piedras Negras - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- City Express Piedras Negras - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Holiday Inn Express Piedras Negras - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Piedras Negras
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 36°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Piedras Negras gets about 518.50 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C