Book your room at Sofitel Philadelphia
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Hotel on Rittenhouse Square
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Located on the site of the former Philadelphia Stock Exchange, this 14-story hotel is in the central business district, 0.2 mile from Rittenhouse Square, and close to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Liberte is Sofitel Philadelphia's new lounge offering French fusion cuisine; Chez Colette is an informal French-style brasserie, offering room service and breakfast daily.
Free Internet access
Guestrooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access (512 kbps), large closets, and Shaker-style furniture. Baths have separate showers and tubs, and marble counters.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sofitel Philadelphia120 S 17th St Philadelphia PA 19103
The 14-story Sofitel Philadelphia offers a brand new urban chic lounge Liberte, a French breakfast restaurant, a well-equipped 24-hour fitness center, and 16,870 square feet (1,567 square meters) of meeting facilities. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and express check-in. Complimentary low-speed (512 kbps) wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms, and high-speed wireless Internet is available for a surcharge. Computer station available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 17
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1567
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16870
- Conference center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 13.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary morning coffee station to all guests, featuring espresso machine with espresso pods (decaf, regular, double), coffee accessories (vanilla, cinnamon, syrup), a fresh whole fruit of the day, and complimentary pastries (until 8 AM).
Chez Colette - Breakfast is served in an informal 1920s ambiance at this charming French brasserie.
Liberte Lounge - Urban chic lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Check out the happy hour specials. Open for lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed with a deposit of USD 300 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Philadelphia Sofitel
- Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
- Accor Philadelphia Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
We should mention
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.