- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (3x3 Shower)
Room, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Wayne, Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge is in the suburbs. Paoli Battlefield Historical Park and People's Light are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit King of Prussia Mall and Plymouth Meeting Mall. Chanticleer Garden and Historic Sugartown are also worth visiting.Visit our Wayne travel guide
- Daylesford Abbey - 6 min drive
- King of Prussia Town Center - 6 min drive
- Valley Forge Casino - 8 min drive
- Valley Forge National Historic Park - 8 min drive
- Valley Forge Convention Center - 12 min drive
- Berwyn Daylesford Station - 8 min drive
- Hughes Park Station - 11 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Grille at Chesterbrook — 1 min walk
- E BAR — 1 min walk
- Manhattan Bagel - 14 min walk
- Diane's Sidewalk Deli - 14 min walk
- Subway - 14 min walk
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25, per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Valley Forge Hotel Wayne
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Valley Forge Hotel
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Valley Forge Wayne
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Valley Forge
- Wayne Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Wayne
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Valley Forge Hotel Wayne
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge Hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge Wayne
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge Hotel Wayne
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
the check in process was quick and easy. the room was clean. Things I didn't like there were about 20-25 children running through the hallways knocking on doors until the late hours and early in the morning. These same children were playing music on their mobile devices extremely loud at breakfast. These children were obviously a part of some team. They were allowed to practice in the middle of the floor with loud yelling and running again until the late night They were with adults who were not watching their behavior. At breakfast the options were okay but it would be nice if there were breakfast meat options that were turkey or chicken. I like many guest do not eat read meat so that would be a plus. At check out I addressed these problems with the manager who apologised for these issues and told me I would be compensated with 10,000 hilton honor points which I would receive via email but as of this report i have yet to receive them so i am still waiting for them.