- Hay Street Mall
- 2 min walk
- Murray Street Mall
- 4 min walk
- Perth Cultural Centre
- 7 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Perth, QT Perth is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Perth travel guide
- St George's Terrace - 2 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 2 min walk
- Murray Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Art Gallery of Western Australia - 5 min walk
- Perth Cultural Centre - 7 min walk
- Perth Station - 4 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Santini Bar & Grill – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- QT Rooftop – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- QT Cafe – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room; a plush haven! 😍 Despite dark + vampy decor & petite metreage, the full-wall window + sliding doors on the bedr- kept it "roomy". Danish Modern open-plan bathr- with its dual white sinks atop a storage space in same dark wood as elsewhere, rain shower beside steep-sided bath (the black marble all around made the white tub a centerpiece), & wall over vanity that rolls back to open a window to bedr- were all features that kept that space from feeling cramped. Many have complained about the toilet (technically hidden behind a wall, but lacks own door), but it's discreet from the bedr- as long as all sliding walls are closed, & privacy requires only that user have the bathr- to themselves – common enough in hotels, anyway. The 24-h room service menu lists intriguing modern fare, the minibar was luxe with spirits + good chocolate (+ discreetly mindful of ... *other* needs), & the sculptural wardrobe hides a menu of an entirely more lascivious kind - didn't avail ourselves, but still cool. Coffee machine is hidden in vertical drawer to right of minibar, & only flaw is the dearth of supplies; ours contained only 2 pods, + teabags similarly rationed - easily fixed by 1 call downstairs. As for bed + pillows, we jetlagged 2 immediately drew the curtains, crawled in, & then awoke 15 h later. Make of that what you will. The robes were novel, in a stretchy, drapey knit that I still painfully covet (sadly, it was too $$$ for me to take 1 home). Obsessed. Will return.