- Fremantle Markets
- 5 min walk
- Fremantle Prison
- 6 min walk
- Esplanade Hotel
- 9 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Federal Hotel is located in Fremantle. Adventure World is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cottesloe Beach and City Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- Fremantle Markets - 5 min walk
- Fremantle Prison - 6 min walk
- Esplanade Hotel - 9 min walk
- Cottesloe Beach - 9 min drive
- Adventure World - 10 min drive
- Fremantle Station - 5 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Federal Hotel – Restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great place for a busy weekend.
The rooms at the Federal are for guests who are happy to see to themselves. The staff are really pleasant and helpful but are working very hard running one of the most popular music pubs in Fremantle. It is a listed building and is very interesting to stay in but it is not a 'peaceful retreat', at least not at the weekend. The location is excellent- in the centre of town- near the indoor market, shops, and restaurants, the port or the prison-whatever you want to see in Fremantle is on the doorstep. They serve very good food from around 11 each day but for a superb earlier breakfast Parlapa is steps away from the hotel. So, this is a great choice for a lively weekend and you need to be fairly fit as there is no lift and the rooms are upstairs.