No WF, claustrophobic, needs cleaning, shifty ppl
Had great expectations, but was sorely disappointed:
1. WiFi in the room was practically non-existent. When it "worked" got 0.14 Mb download. Elsewhere was barely 1Mb.
2. Windows on 1st floor could not be opened, and were made of frosted pebbled glass so you could not see clearly outside. If you like living in a dirty aquarium, I guess this would be perfect.
3. Sofa was dirty, full of spots. Peeling paint in the fireplace, cracked tiles, dusty drawers, etc.
4. Had a 7 days pre-paid reservation. 10 min after I got in told them I need WiFi for work & won't stay without. They promised it will be OK and offered a USB SIM modem dongle instead, clearly this wasn't first time. A dongle shared by many guests probably has every USB virus known to man, so I declined :-) Next day, nothing fixed, told them I check out. They: we will charge you another night because we want 24 hour notice. OK, I'll stay another night. Next day go to reception, they say: OK, bye. I say: wait, I want proof that I checked out after 2 nights. OK, but we will charge 3 night because we want 48h notice. At this point I get a manager, tell him I gave notice 10 min after I arrived, etc. Finally they give me a note they will charge 2 nights only.
5. Call Expedia Gold: As usual they are great, they call the hotel, again BW try to charge 3 nights! Finally I sent expedia a pic of their note and got the refund
Bottom line, Expedia is great, but stay away from BW in Perth.