Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bars/lounges
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Perth, this boutique hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Fergusson Gallery, St. John's Kirk, and Perth Ice Rink. St. Ninian's Cathedral and Perth Concert Hall are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business centre, meeting rooms and Concierge services are on-site.
All 15 properties offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LED TVs with satellite channels. MP3 docking stations, room service (during limited hours) and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renovations & Closures
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and a garden. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
No1 The Bank – Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
63 at Parklands – This restaurant only serves dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 2 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 2 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP7.95-14.95 for adults and GBP8.95 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP70.00 per vehicle (return)
- Pet fee: GBP10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP10
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30.00 per night
- Parklands Hotel Perth
- Parklands Hotel
- Parklands Perth
We should mention
Children aged 2 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert