Book your room at Hôtel la Couleuvrine
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Sarlat-la-Caneda with restaurant and coffee shop/café
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Sarlat-la-Caneda, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Place de la Liberte and St-Sacerdos Cathedral. Gardens of Marqueyssac and Chateau de Marqueyssac are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer free weekday newspapers and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include LCD TVs, phones, and desks.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hôtel la Couleuvrine1, Place de la Bouquerie Sarlat-la-Caneda Dordogne 24200
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Sarlat-la-Caneda hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hôtel la Couleuvrine has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1982
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
LA COULEUVRINE - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards only
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 35.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 95.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60.00
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 35.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.