Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelPenang hostel in Georgetown, walk to Pinang Peranakan Mansion
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Georgetown, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Raja Tun Uda Ferry Terminal, Pinang Peranakan Mansion and Fort Cornwallis. Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi and Camera Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi in public areas.
All 32 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD televisions and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hostel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Victoria Inn has a restaurant on-site.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per night.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Victoria Inn Penang
- Victoria Penang