Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Penang hostel in Chinatown, walk to Camera Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Chinatown, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Camera Museum and Pinang Peranakan Mansion. Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi and Fort Cornwallis are also within 15 minutes.
Free newspapers, a TV in a common area, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hostel.
All 14 rooms offer free WiFi, LED TVs with satellite channels, and free newspapers. Ceiling fans and showers are also available to guests. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Muntri House features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a television in a common area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1800
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Shared bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Muntri House
- Muntri House Penang
- Muntri Penang
- Muntri House Penang/George Town
- Muntri House Hostel Penang
- Muntri House Hostel
We should mention
Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.