Get an overview of this hotelColonial Penang hotel in Georgetown, walk to Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Georgetown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Penang Islamic Museum and Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi. Camera Museum and Clan Jetty are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and a convenience store are onsite.
All 92 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include rainfall showerheads, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Armenian Street Heritage Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Colonial hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Armenian Street Heritage Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2013
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Kopitan Classic - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Armenian Heritage
- Armenian Heritage Hotel
- Armenian Hotel
- Armenian Street
- Armenian Street Heritage
- Armenian Street Heritage Hotel
- Armenian Street Heritage Hotel Penang
- Armenian Street Heritage Penang
- Armenian Street Hotel
- Street Heritage
- Armenian Street Heritage Hotel Penang/George Town
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.