Visitors to Pembroke are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, seaside and university setting.
- You'll find 24 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lumberton
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pembroke
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of North Carolina at Pembroke is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Carolina Civic Center and Pinecrest Country Club.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Pembroke - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pembroke
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pembroke is 1212.80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 1°C