Visitors can enjoy all that Peisey-Nancroix has to offer including the ski areas and parks. Top sights in the city include Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry Ski Resort. In Peisey-Nancroix, there are 35 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Peisey-Nancroix
The picturesque setting of Lac de la Plagne and Mount Pourri exemplify the city's natural beauty. Other notable sights to explore include Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Peisey-Nancroix. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Arollaie is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre. This 4-star apartment in Peisey-Nancroix features an indoor pool, a spa tub and a sauna. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
- Le Bon Air is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star holiday park in Peisey-Nancroix can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gîte chez Bernard et Chantal is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city centre. This aparthotel in Peisey-Nancroix features a full-service spa, ski slopes and a restaurant.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Val-d'Isere Ski Resort, located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre, and Courchevel 1650, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away.
Dressing for Peisey-Nancroix
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Peisey-Nancroix gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C