we stayed here for 2n.
1) location is great, 700m walk to walking street which is not great if you're planning to party. for those who wants to see the street but don't plan to party, this is the ideal distance
2) service is top notch - i swear these guys at the lobby are super friendly!
3) welcome drink - upon arrival, they served us beverage - a choice of cocktail or mocktail. we picked mimosa to start off and boy these cocktails are strong! i never expected welcome drink to be nice.
4) dining - their food is good - we didn't opt for their breakfast so not sure about the quality, but we had ala carte. we enjoyed it!
1) pool - is great but not big. ideal for those who wants to soak but not the swim. it's a little too small, it looks big from pictures though.
2) food choices - very limited thai food despite food being yummy. would be great if they can provide a few more thai.
3) pest control - this is the first time leaving an unattended coffee in a hotel, will attract ants. need proper pest control to take care of the nests in rooms. i understand that this is a tropical country, but still, pest control needs to be done from time to time to ensure there are completely zero ants in the room.
4) furnitures - the side table of our room looks very tired. same goes to our toilet seat.
rating this place 5 stars as i like the overall. friendly staffs is a plus point, along with great food and cocktails. some minor improvements can be done in the room.
Traveller from Malaysia
This family-friendly Pattaya hotel is located near the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Ripley's Believe It or Not and Royal …More
Great location across the street from the beach.
Staff was very nice. The fastest check-in i have experienced in over 500n hotel stays.
Room was modern design. Very nice. Clean. Perfect.
Traveller from Manhattan Beach, California
Located in Pattaya Bay, this boutique hotel is steps from Ripley's Believe It or Not and Royal Garden Plaza. Walking Street …More
The staff were always so kind and welcoming to me throughout my stay.
Location is great for e.g less than 5 minute walk to the beach, less than 10 minute walk to walking street.
The room was just a nice room for me and I enjoyed my stay there.
Traveller from Birmingham UK
Located in Pattaya Bay, this boutique hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Ripley's Believe It or Not, Royal Garden Plaza, and …More
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.