It's a great place to stay if you want to stay close to everything especially nightlife, the pool is rather small, some of the staffs werent really helpful especially if you request something extra (we requested a clothespin and they obviously didnt have). The hotel design was excellent and the rooftop bar is just a must visit best place to enjoy the view in Pattaya.
Traveller from Bangkok
Located in Pattaya Bay, this beachfront hotel is in the city center and within a 10-minute walk of Central Festival Pattaya …More
we stayed here for 2n.
1) location is great, 700m walk to walking street which is not great if you're planning to party. for those who wants to see the street but don't plan to party, this is the ideal distance
2) service is top notch - i swear these guys at the lobby are super friendly!
3) welcome drink - upon arrival, they served us beverage - a choice of cocktail or mocktail. we picked mimosa to start off and boy these cocktails are strong! i never expected welcome drink to be nice.
4) dining - their food is good - we didn't opt for their breakfast so not sure about the quality, but we had ala carte. we enjoyed it!
1) pool - is great but not big. ideal for those who wants to soak but not the swim. it's a little too small, it looks big from pictures though.
2) food choices - very limited thai food despite food being yummy. would be great if they can provide a few more thai.
3) pest control - this is the first time leaving an unattended coffee in a hotel, will attract ants. need proper pest control to take care of the nests in rooms. i understand that this is a tropical country, but still, pest control needs to be done from time to time to ensure there are completely zero ants in the room.
4) furnitures - the side table of our room looks very tired. same goes to our toilet seat.
rating this place 5 stars as i like the overall. friendly staffs is a plus point, along with great food and cocktails. some minor improvements can be done in the room.
Traveller from Malaysia
This family-friendly Pattaya hotel is located near the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Ripley's Believe It or Not, Royal …More
Some rooms old and some are refurbished. You have to pay extra for refurbished rooms. I don't like that. Also was charged $265 additional for hotel stay. The hotel said it was for partial payment due at check in. My Expedia receipt shows full payment through Expedia. We went back and forth until they finally admitted their mistake. It's been 2 weeks and still haven't received a refund. Hotel says it's in process. I will have to do a charge back.
Traveller from T
Located in Pattaya Bay, this luxury resort is within a 10-minute walk of Ripley's Believe It or Not, Louis Tussaud's …More
Quite dispointed with the room view, very limited ocean view. Hotel service is just okay. I put remarks requesting for room in high floor, but they gave me low floor even they got rooms in high floor. I understand that there is no gaurantee, but i can see how they treat guests ' requests. With heart?
With direct access to the beach, this Pattaya Bay resort is in the city center and within a 10-minute walk of Next Fashion …More
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.