Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, this historic hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Golf d'Hardelot, Hardelot Golf, and Notre Dame de Boulogne. Basilique Notre-Dame and Chateau Musee are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a sauna. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All 27 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Najeti Hôtel Château Cléry
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1302 square feet (121 square meters) include conference space. This historic hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Najeti Hôtel Château Cléry is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1766
- Conference space size (feet) - 1302
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 121
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Le Berthier - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Chateau Clery
- Château Cléry
- Château Cléry Hesdin-l'Abbe
- Hôtel Château Cléry
- Hôtel Château Cléry Hesdin-l'Abbe
- Najeti Hôtel Château Cléry Hesdin-l'Abbe
- Najeti Hôtel Château Cléry
- Najeti Château Cléry Hesdin-l'Abbe
- Najeti Château Cléry
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.