Get an overview of this hotel3-star Calais hotel in Calais Fréthun, near Les Six Bourgeois
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Calais Fréthun, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Calais Hotel de Ville and Les Six Bourgeois. Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and meeting rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 43 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs. Guests will also find room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Cottage
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Le Cottage is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 9 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 9 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 9 per stay
- Cottage Hotel
- Hotel Le Cottage Calais
- Le Cottage Calais
- Hotel Cottage Calais
- Hotel Cottage
- Cottage Calais
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.