Search Hotels in Parsippany, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Parsippany, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment. Prudential Center, MetLife Stadium and Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 96 hotels and other accommodation options in Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Parsippany
Cultural venues in the city include Mayo Performing Arts Center, The Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms and Morris Museum. Families come for attractions such as The Funplex, Whippany Railway Museum and Florham Park Roller Rink. The city is notable for landmarks like Dey Mansion, Alstede Farms and Historic Speedwell.
Top places to visit in the area include Prudential Center, located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of the city, and MetLife Stadium, which is 18.5 mi/29.7 km away.
Getting around Parsippany
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Mountain Lakes Station, Morris Plains Station or Denville Mt Tabor Station. Parsippany might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Parsippany
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- Parsippany gets about 1281 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Parsippany?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Parsippany, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Parsippany?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Parsippany?
What's the best hotel for couples in Parsippany?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Parsippany?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Parsippany?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Parsippany?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Parsippany?
What's the best golf hotel in Parsippany?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Parsippany?
Parsippany Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Parsippany by Star Rating
- Hotels near Parsippany Airports
- Areas of Parsippany
- Accommodation near Parsippany Attractions
- More accommodation types in Parsippany
- Choose Your Parsippany Hotel Style
- Search Parsippany Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Parsippany
- Hotels Near Parsippany, New Jersey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends