Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 1st Arrondissement, walk to Forum des Halles
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 1st Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Forum des Halles, Pont Neuf and Palais Royal. Museum Georges Pompidou and Louvre Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services and dry cleaning.
All 35 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and flat-screen televisions. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Tonic Hotel Du Louvre
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Paris's hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Built in 1850
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 13 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 16 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR27.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR13 per pet, per night
- Tonic Hotel Louvre Paris
- Tonic Hotel Louvre
- Tonic Louvre Paris
- Tonic Louvre
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.