Get an overview of this hotelCentral Paris hotel near Notre Dame
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near the Louvre
A six-floor hotel in the historical center of Paris, 350 meters from the Louvre Museum, two blocks from Notre Dame Cathedral and Chatelet Les Halles.
The Tonic Hotel Du Louvre offers a hotel bar, free wireless Internet access, a multilingual staff, and 24-hour front desk.
Classic yet modern
Air-conditioned guestrooms are individually designed with wood furnishings, exposed brick walls, and come equipped with HDTV and complimentary wireless Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tonic Hotel Du Louvre
Boasting a splendid location at the apex of Paris's shopping, business, and historic districts, the Tonic Hotel Du Louvre invites guests to relax in lobby armchairs and browse the complimentary international newspapers, or unwind with a refreshing drink at the well-stocked bar. Tourists may navigate a day's sightseeing using the hotel's complimentary WiFi, while multilingual staff can advise on the area's best attractions. Guests arriving by car benefit from nearby parking facilities (surcharge). Other practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk with currency exchange, 24-hour airport drop-off (surcharge), and a laundry service.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1850
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Pied de Cochon
La Tour Montlhéry
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 16 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 34 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Hotel Tonic
- Tonic Du
- Tonic Du Louvre
- Tonic Hotel
- Tonic Hotel Du
- Tonic Hotel Du Louvre
- Tonic Hotel Louvre
- Tonic Louvre
- Tonic Louvre Hotel
- Tonic Hotel Paris
- Tonic Hotel Louvre Paris
- Tonic Louvre Paris
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.