Get an overview of this hotelSmart Paris hotel close to Boulevard Haussmann
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near the Bourse
In a lively nightlife district near the Grands Boulevards Metro station, this Paris hotel is 300 metres from the Haussmann department stores, and two blocks from the Bourse finance district.
Staff at Pavillon Opéra Bourse are available 24 hours a day to help guests make dinner reservations or book tickets for shows, and to arrange for dry cleaning and in-room childcare.
All 26 rooms are decorated in an African-safari theme, with animal-print fabrics, blue-stained wood furniture, and ceramic-tiled bathrooms. Rooms have flat-panel TVs and free wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pavillon Opera Bourse
The Pavillon Opéra Bourse is set in a lively nightlife district near the Grands Boulevards metro station, close to the Haussmann department stores, Opéra Garnier, and the Bourse finance district.
A small lounge area in the lobby has a bar with complimentary newspapers and magazines. A breakfast buffet is served in the dining room (surcharge), and room service is available from menus provided by local restaurants for lunch and dinner. Free WiFi is available in the lobby and guestrooms, and guests can also use a computer station with Internet access at a companion hotel next door (surcharge).
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The hotel serves a breakfast buffet in the dining room (surcharge), but does not have its own restaurant. A room-service menu from local restaurants is available, and there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Carré des Feuillants
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Bourse Opera
- Opera Bourse
- Pavillon Bourse
- Pavillon Bourse Hotel
- Pavillon Bourse Hotel Opera
- Pavillon Bourse Opera
- Pavillon Opera
- Pavillon Opera Bourse
- Pavillon Opera Bourse Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Opera Bourse Paris
- Pavillon Opera Bourse Hotel
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.