Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 9th Arrondissement, near Moulin Rouge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 9th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Folies Bergere, Galeries Lafayette and Paris Opera. Moulin Rouge and Forum des Halles are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance.
All 26 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Room service (during limited hours), premium bedding and free international calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Pavillon Opera Bourse
Pavillon Opera Bourse features tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Paris's hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Pavillon Opera Bourse is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Deposit: EUR50 per stay (for stays between 1 January and 31 December)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR30 per pet, per night
- Pavillon Opera Bourse Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Opera Bourse Hotel
- Pavillon Opera Bourse Paris
- Pavillon Opera Bourse
We should mention
One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.