Book your room at Mercure Paris Porte de Pantin
Get an overview of this hotel4-star boardwalk hotel near Parc des Buttes Chaumont
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Situated on the boardwalk, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of City of Music and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, conference rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 123 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Paris Porte de Pantin22 Avenue Jean Lolive Pantin Seine-Saint-Denis 93500
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2249 square feet (209 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Paris Porte de Pantin has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 123
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2249
- Conference space size (meters) - 209
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free newspaper
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
LE KIOSQUE - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Mercure Paris Porte Pantin
- Mercure Porte Hotel Pantin Paris
- Accor Paris Porte De Pantin
- Mercure Paris Porte De Pantin Hotel Pantin
- Mercure Paris Porte Pantin Hotel
- Mercure Porte Hotel
- Mercure Porte
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.