Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 14th Arrondissement, near Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in 14th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Paris Catacombs, Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, and Tour Montparnasse. Luxembourg Gardens and Luxembourg Palace are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A 24-hour business center, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a computer station, a library, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 19 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and espresso makers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This Paris hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2014.
Max Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
All guests must show a valid passport or ID. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Les Jardins d'Alésia
- Hotel Les Jardins d'Alésia Paris
- Les Jardins d'Alésia
- Les Jardins d'Alésia Paris
- Max Hotel Paris
- Max Paris
- Hotel Les Jardins d Alesia
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.