Book your room at Le Village Hostel
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Paris hostel in Montmartre, walk to Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Located in Montmartre, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Montmartre Funicular and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. Moulin Rouge and Galeries Lafayette are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hostel has a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All rooms are shared and offer free WiFi and showers. Stovetops and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Le Village Hostel20 rue d'Orsel Paris Paris 75018
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Paris hostel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Le Village Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
On The Road Pub - Onsite pub. Open daily.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Hostel Village
- Le Village Hostel
- Le Village Hostel Paris
- Le Village Paris
- Village Hostel
- Le Village Hotel Paris
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.