Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Paris hostel in 9th Arrondissement, walk to Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in 9th Arrondissement, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Saint Vincent de Paul and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. Moulin Rouge and Galeries Lafayette are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hostel features concierge services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a library, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All rooms are shared and offer free WiFi and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Régent Hostel Montmartre
Le Régent Hostel Montmartre features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Paris hostel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Le Régent Hostel Montmartre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 2.5 per hour )
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Shared accommodations
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
Debit cards not accepted
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2.5 per person, per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 2.5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 80
- Hostel Montmartre
- Le Régent
- Le Régent Hostel
- Le Régent Hostel Montmartre
- Le Régent Montmartre
- Montmartre Hostel
- Régent Hostel Montmartre
- Régent Montmartre Paris
- Régent Montmartre
- Régent Hostel Montmartre Paris
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.