Get an overview of this hotel Family-friendly Paris palace in Paris City Centre, walk to Champs-Elysees
Located in the heart of Paris, this family-friendly palace is steps away from Elysee Palace, Avenue Montaigne and Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Champs-Elysees and Grand Palais are also within 10 minutes. Miromesnil Station and Saint-Philippe du Roule Station are within a 5-minute walk.
This palace features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café.
All 190 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, Smart TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel features an indoor pool and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the palace's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the palace's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business centre. This luxury palace also offers a fitness centre, spa services and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides an airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle and a train station drop-off service. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2018.
Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Number of floors - 8
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built – 1925
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Pool sunloungers
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Children's club (free)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business centre
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Smart TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Epicure – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). 3-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
114 Faubourg – This brasserie specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Le Bar du Bristol – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the palace include an indoor pool, a steam room and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie has 8 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 150.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
One child stays free
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
This property will place a pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 45 and EUR 65 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 360 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.0 per night
- Bristol Paris Hotel
- Bristol Paris
- Le Bristol Hotel
- Bristol Paris Oetker Collection Hotel
- Bristol Oetker Collection Hotel
- Bristol Paris Oetker Collection
- Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel Paris
- Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel Palace
- Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel Palace Paris
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel is listed in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.