Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, walk to Grand Palais
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Grand Palais and Place de la Concorde. Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and concierge services are on-site.
All 57 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
La Maison Champs Elysées
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre and a limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 10760 square feet (1000 square metres). This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
La Maison Champs Elysées has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10760
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room computer
Where to Eat
La Table du Huit – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR50 per pet, per night
- Maison Champs Elysées Hotel Paris
- Maison Champs Elysées Paris
- La Maison Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.