Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 17th Arrondissement, walk to Palais des Congres de Paris
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 17th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Bois de Boulogne, Arc de Triomphe and Palais des Congres de Paris. Parc Monceau and Palais de Chaillot are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms and concierge services are on-site.
All 995 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Cable TV, refrigerators and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2018.
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 20
- Year Built 1974
- Total number of rooms - 995
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 34
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50, per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 50.00 per day.
- Up to 8 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR29 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR50.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR50 per pet, per day
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Etoile Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
- Hyatt Regency Etoile
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.