Posted 29-Sep-2015 on Hotels
- Nice location. 5 min walk from the Rossy bus station. 3 min walk from Opera Metro station. 10 min from Lafayette department store.
- Frederique at the front desk was great. She provided great help and assistance to our questions.
- The hotel is very small, only 5 rooms per floor, and the rooms are tiny.
- The room doors are so thin, you can hear people opening and closing doors next room.
- It still uses keys(not key cards) for the room doors, and you are supposed to hand the key to the front desk when you go out. No security at all when you go back to the front desk and ask for your key. All you need is to tell them what your room number is, the front desk will hand you the key. They don't even check your last name. Anyone can get access to your room if they are able to provide the room number. I had a long argument with the night shift front desk person about this. When we question about the security, they guy had no answer and let us take to key with us. However, the key was chained to a very heavy metal. It puts quite a bit of weight to my wife's handbag.
- The maids ignore the do not disturb sign. We didn't want to have the room clean since we don't like people coming in to our room during the stay. We had the sign out all day, but the room was still cleaned when we come back at night.