Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 18th Arrondissement, near Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in 18th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Espace Dali, Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, and Moulin Rouge. Arc de Triomphe and Galeries Lafayette are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with concierge services, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and express check-in. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include express check-out, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 38 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Les Jardins de Montmartre
Hotel Les Jardins de Montmartre features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Paris hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours).
Hotel Les Jardins de Montmartre is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 13 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hotel Jardins
- Hotel Jardins Montmartre
- Hotel Les Jardins
- Hotel Les Jardins de Montmartre
- Jardins Hotel
- Jardins Montmartre
- Les Jardins de Montmartre
- Jardins De Hotel Paris
- Jardins De Paris Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Hotel Jardins Montmartre Paris
- Jardins Montmartre Paris
- Jardins De Paris Montmartre Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.