Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Paris hotel in 18th Arrondissement, walk to Moulin Rouge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 18th Arrondissement, this boutique hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Folies Bergere, Moulin Rouge and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. Galeries Lafayette and Paris Opera are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A 24-hour front desk, free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front desk safe.
All 19 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Le Squara
Hotel Le Squara features tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), a safe deposit box at the front desk and a lift service. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2012.
Hotel Le Squara is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1890
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR15 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Squara Paris
- Squara Paris
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children aged 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.