Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 19th Arrondissement, near Parc des Buttes Chaumont
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 19th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of La Geode and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Galeries Lafayette and Notre Dame Cathedral are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A bar/lounge, a snack bar/deli, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a conference center, self parking, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 144 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find pillow menus, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 7 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette is a smoke-free property.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 2008
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Cash deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Paris-Canal Villette
- Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal Villette
- Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal De La Villette Hotel Paris
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.