Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 20th Arrondissement with 24-hour front desk
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 20th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Place de la Nation, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Opera Bastille and Place des Vosges are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All 27 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hipotel Paris Belgrand
Hipotel Paris Belgrand features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1.35 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Belgrand Paris
- Hipotel Belgrand
- Hipotel Belgrand Hotel
- Hipotel Belgrand Hotel Paris
- Hipotel Belgrand Paris
- Hipotel Paris Belgrand
- Paris Belgrand
- Hipotel Paris Belgrand Hotel
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.