Hearing about Paris we were expecting a very narrow room to accommodate three people. We were pleasantly surprised with a spacious studio room with all the amenities a traveler want. On the famous riverfront, walkable distance to a main point of interest, shopping, restaurants, access to tour bus stops and metro - what else we would expect. Very friendly staff and the hotel is very active all the 24 hours - just like the city. I have no problem in selecting Citadines again should we need to go back to Paris.
- Pont Neuf
- 6 min walk
- 9 min walk
- Louvre Museum
- 17 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 28 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
- Pont Neuf - 6 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 9 min walk
- Sorbonne University - 12 min walk
- Palais Royal - 14 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 17 min walk
- Paris Port-Royal Station - 4 min drive
- Paris Saint-Michel - Notre Dame Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 min drive
About this property
Citadines Apart'hotel Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris
This smoke-free residence features a 24-hour fitness centre, self parking and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. All 204 rooms feature kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and dishwashers. Complimentary wireless Internet access and coffee/tea makers are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 35 per day
- Children stay free
- Free cot/infant bed
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children
- Rollaway/extra beds: EUR 30 per night
- Combined bath/shower
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- EUR 10 per pet per night
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- On the river
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the shopping district
- In the city centre
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness centre
- 204 rooms
- 7 floors
Nearby things to do
The location was great. The front desk staff was professional. The hotel could be cleaner and to clean your room they ask for additional pay that was shocking.