Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Paris, near Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art
Collect 200 points
Situated in Paris, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Paris Catacombs and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art. Tour Montparnasse and Luxembourg Gardens are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a meeting room, this hotel has a computer station and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden and a front-desk safe.
All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Cecil Hotel47 Rue Beaunier Paris Paris 75014
Cecil Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 9.00 for children (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Cecil Hotel Paris
- Cecil Paris
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.