Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Torcy, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Bay 2 and within 3 mi (5 km) of Centrex and La Ferme du Buisson. Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne and Bussy-Guermantes Golf Course are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, conference rooms, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 159 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Phones, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Campanile Marne La Vallée Torcy
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 11 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Campanile Marne La Vallée Torcy is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Year Built 1989
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Le Cafe - This bar serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.90 for adults and EUR 5.45 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Marne La Vallee Torcy Marne-La-Vallee
- Campanile Marne Vallée
- Campanile Marne Vallée Hotel
- Campanile Marne Vallée Torcy
- Campanile Torcy Hotel Marne-La-Vallee
- Campanile Marne Vallée Torcy Hotel
- Campanile Torcy Marne La Vallée
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.