Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 1st Arrondissement, walk to Palais Royal
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 1st Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palais Royal, Forum des Halles, and Pont Neuf. Louvre Museum and Museum Georges Pompidou are also within 15 minutes.
A coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a porter/bellhop are onsite.
All 6 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Boutique Hôtel Konfidentiel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Paris hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Boutique Hôtel Konfidentiel is a smoke-free property.
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 77 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
- Konfidentiel Hotel
- Konfidentiel Hotel Paris
- Konfidentiel Paris
- Boutique Hôtel Konfidentiel Paris
- Boutique Hôtel Konfidentiel
- Boutique Konfidentiel Paris
- Boutique Konfidentiel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.