Overview of Bed and Breakfast Charenton
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Paris's 12th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Bed and Breakfast Charenton is in the city centre and near a metro station. Opera Bastille and Centre Pompidou are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Notre-Dame and Pantheon. Consider Le Trianon for a night out, and don't miss La Machine du Moulin Rouge, a top local attraction.Visit our Paris travel guide
- AccorHotels Arena - 13 min walk
- Opera Bastille - 7 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 12 min drive
- Pantheon - 12 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 15 min drive
- Dugommier Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Bercy Bourgogne-Pays d'Auvergne Station - 9 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 31 min drive
- Ernest et Valentin - 1 min walk
- La Fromagerie de Paris - 1 min walk
- Original kebab - 1 min walk
- Atelier d'Antan - 1 min walk
- Le Dugommier - 1 min walk
About this property
Bed and Breakfast Charenton
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in after 11 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.