Great location. Everything else okay.
- Great location. Close to major metro hub. Near eating and shopping streets.
- Reasonable price.
- The room wasn't truly soundproofed. It protected mostly noise from the outside but not from within the building. We could here people chatted from the room adjacent, noise from doors closing, and noise from people walking.
- Elevator started from 1st floor, not ground floor. This means you will have to carry your luggage at least one floor up and down.
- The room was very small - just a bed and narrow sided space, that's all! There was hardly any space for us to open our luggage. We had to open them on the interface between the room and the bathroom (where it was the largest space available!)
- No rack or shelf in the shower room. We had to put all our stuff on the floor.
- Staff did not look friendly and welcome although they were not that rude.