- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark
- 12 min walk
- Alykes Beach
- 2 min drive
- Paphos Harbour
- 7 min drive
- Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Geroskipou, Louis Ivi Mare is near the beach. Paphos Archaeological Park and Tombs of the Kings are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Paphos Harbour. Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark and Eleouthkia Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Geroskipou travel guide
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (19 reviews)
- Safe (14 reviews)
- Good places to eat (10 reviews)
- Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark - 12 min walk
- Alykes Beach - 2 min drive
- Paphos Harbour - 7 min drive
- Panagia Chrysopolitissa Church - 8 min drive
- Saint Paul's Pillar - 8 min drive
- Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Meze bv Elliniko – Open daily.
- Akakiko Easy Japanese Din – Theme restaurant. Open daily.
- Palettes Main Restaurant – Buffet restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Louis Ivi Mare
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I had an amazing stay at this hotel . The staff is amazing and took care so well of me , the hotel is soooo clean and so are the room . The rooms are prefect and just what you need . The location too is perfect !!! You have in front of the hotel 2 bus stop 611 and 612 . One that take you to the harbour and another one that takes you to the airport !! I highly Recommend this hotel everything was amazing !!!