Visiting Pangkor Island
Travellers to Pangkor Island give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the city is Teluk Nipah Beach.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Pangkor Island
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 43.9 mi (70.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pangkor Island
The city is notable for landmarks like Kali Amman Temple, Fu Lin Kong Temple and Dutch Fort. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Teluk Nipah Beach, Pantai Teluk Belanga and Batu Orang Tua. Additionally, you might want to add Pulau Simpan to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pangkor Island. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Budget Beach Resort - Amenities in this 2.5-star hotel room include free WiFi and an LCD TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Joe Fisherman Inn - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Vikri Beach Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Pangkor Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Pangkor Island is 66 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while July and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C