Visiting Palm Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Palm Beach has to offer including the beaches, golf courses and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Avalon Beach, Manly Beach and Newport Beach.
- You'll find 2819 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Beach
The picturesque setting of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and Governor Phillip Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Palm Beach Golf Club to your agenda.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jonahs Restaurant & Accommodation, Whale Beach - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to visit outside the city include Avalon Beach, 2.4 mi/3.9 km from the city centre, and Manly Beach, which is 13.4 mi/21.5 km away.
Dressing for Palm Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Palm Beach gets about 1181.10 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C