Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Pahrump, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its parks and cafes. A top sight in the area is Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Pahrump
- The closest major airport is in Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas), 43.9 mi (70.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 47.3 mi (76.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pahrump
Favourite places to visit in the city include Pahrump Nugget Casino, Pahrump Valley Winery and Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake View Executive Golf Course and Pahrump Valley Speedway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pahrump. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pahrump - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- K7 Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Pahrump Oasis - This 2.5-star motel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort, located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Pahrump
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 36°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Pahrump gets about 144.60 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C