Travellers to Paget give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay, Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and Elbow Beach.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Paget
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Paget
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Elbow Beach, Bermuda Botanical Gardens and Paget Marsh and Nature Reserve. Top activities include exploring the coral reef and exploring the port, while Darrell's Wharf is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art and Camden House.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Paget. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and 2 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Elbow Beach - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Coco Reef Bermuda - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Horseshoe Bay, located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre, and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away.
Dressing for Paget
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- About 1468 millimetres of rain falls on Paget each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 14°C